Here are nine ways or places to go to get free stuff or food deals for Halloween 2012. Note: Links to more information appear in the headline of each Halloween deal.
- Save on a Boo-rito at Chipotle. I don’t know what time trick or treating starts or ends where you live, but if you live near a Chipotle, take note: Anyone who shows up in costume at Chipotle between 4 p.m. and closing time on Halloween will get a Chipotle burrito, bowl or salad for only $2. Though prices vary based on location, those entrees normally cost upwards of $6, meaning you’ll be saving big time with this $2 Halloween deal.
- Kids eat free at Outback. When you dine out at Outback, you’ll actually be eligible for two freebies. First, when you bring the kids along and order an adult entree for yourself, your child will get a free kids’ meal. This is for dine-in only and, Outback says, while supplies last. However, while you’re waiting for your meal to arrive, look for a second freebie hidden inside the drink menu. It’s a coupon for a free steak dinner, which you can redeem on your next visit to Outback between November 1 and November 29, 2012.
- Scare up a free donut at Krispy Kreme. Stop into Krispy Kreme in costume on Halloween, and you can get a free Halloween or pumpkin spice doughnut — you don’t even have to say “Trick or treat” first. In fact, no purchase is necessary. One doughnut per customer and at participating Krispy Kreme locations only.
- Walk away with a free trick or treat bag at Subway. Like most fast food restaurants, Subway offers its version of a kid’s meal–called Subway Fresh Fit for Kids Meal. As part of its promotion for the new Halloween-ish movie “Frankenweenie,” every youngster who visits Subway in October and orders a kid’s meal will get a Frankenweenie reusable bag and a glow stick, while supplies last.
- Get your game on for free. If your kids enjoy playing PopCap’s popular video game Plants vs. Zombies, you know that this gaming experience normally costs $20. Not this Halloween season. Parents and anyone else can head over to the “Stop Zombie Mouth” website and download free coupons to play the game free. The trick to this treat is you need to download the free coupons before October 30. Then recipients can redeem the coupons between October 30 and November 10. This freebie was created in partnership with the American Dental Association for people to have a candy-free giveaway for trick or treaters. For video game lovers, it means game on — for free!
- Enjoy a free Frosty Jr. at Wendy’s. Every year Wendy’s sells coupon books that help benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, a good cause the Wendy’s founder set up to help kids find “forever families.” This year is no different. For $1 you can get a booklet with five coupons inside for free Frosty Jr. treats. The booklet is designed to hand out in lieu of candy on Halloween, but if you decide to keep it for yourself, you’ve supported a good cause and found a way to get five Frosty Jr. treats for only $1 or about 20 cents each — they normally cost about a buck each at Wendy’s.
- Treat kids to a free meal at Dickey’s Barbecue. Bring your children in Halloween costumes to one of the 260 Dickey’s Barbecue locations nationwide October 31, and they’ll eat for free. It is part of the chain’s “Kids Eat Free in Costume on Halloween” offer. Here’s the best part — unlike other restaurants that allow kids to eat free only when you purchase an adult entree, this doesn’t seem to be the case at Dickey’s. All you need to do is have your children show up in costume on Halloween, and their meal is on the house.
- Chomp on cheap corn dogs at Sonic. No costume is necessary to take advantage of Sonic’s Halloween deal. According to the Sonic Drive-In Facebook page, Sonic will be selling corn dogs on Halloween for 50 cents all day. Now that’s a deal that corn dog lovers could sink their teeth into!
- Free kid’s meal at Chili’s. For the past three years, Chili’s has offered a Kids Eat Free promotion on Halloween and Halloween 2012 will be no different. This year bring your little ghosts and goblins any time between October 29 and October 31 to take advantage of this offer, which kicks in when you order an adult entree and use this printable coupon. This free meal is good for children age 12 or younger and at participating locations only.
thank you http://livingonthecheap.com for posting!