There truly ARE a lot of myths about printable coupons, so I want to clear them up, once and for all. (Unless stores change their rules over night).
1. Online you cannot print coupons. (Not True. You can always print coupons)
2. Online coupons are not accepted by major stores. (Nope including Target, Walmart others accept)
3. Online coupons take longer to search. (Not True. Online is much more organized than paper)
4. Online coupons cannot be combined. (Nope some times not always you can combine other offers)
5. Less people use online coupons. (Not True. 37.4% of all coupons are online coupons like above)